Friday, February 14, 2020

HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY!/¡FELIZ DÍA DE LOS ENAMORADOS!

The following information is used for educational purposes only.





               HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY!







BE MY VALENTINE FOREVER

By Belinda Galea


I love you for a lifetime,
Not only for a day.
I love you for who you are,
Not what you do or say.







I love the way you love me back,
So there is only one thing I can say.
I love you baby with my heart and soul and every other way,
So will you be my valentine not only for one day?









Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/be-my-valentine-forever/Google Imges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed as far as they are constructive and polite.

ChatGPT, una introducción realista, por Ariel Torres

The following information is used for educational purposes only.           ChatGPT, una introducción realista    ChatGPT parece haber alcanz...