The following information is used for educational purposes only.
Dolores O´Riordan (R.I.P.)
Lyrics:
Ode to my family
Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me,
'Cause I've spent half my life out there
You wouldn't disagree.
Do you see me? Do you see?
Do you like me?
Do you like me standing there?
Do you notice? Do you know?
Do you see me?
Do you see me? Does anyone care?
Unhappiness
Where's when I was young,
And we didn't give a damn,
'Cause we were raised,
To see life as fun
And take it if we can.
My mother, my mom,
She hold me, she hold me
When I was out there.
My father, my father,
He liked me, oh, he liked me.
Does anyone care?
Understand what I've become,
It wasn't my design.
And people everywhere think something
Better than I am.
But I miss you, I miss,
'Cause I liked it,
'Cause I liked it when I was out there.
Do you know this? Do you know
You did not find me?
You did not find. Does anyone care?
Unhappiness
Where's when I was young,
And we didn't give a damn,
'Cause we were raised,
To see life as fun
And take it if we can.
My mother, my mom,
She hold me, she hold me
When I was out there.
My father, my father,
He liked me, oh, he liked me.
Does anyone care?
Source:www.youtube.com/https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cranberries/odetomyfamily.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GRACIAS, MESSI, EL ÚNICO
The following information is used for educational purposes only. https://youtu.be/Vo7htEsYT98?si=CXwieM1_6Rx2Q2yS ...
-
The following information is used for educational purposes only. Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and the next generation Alex Cu...
-
The following information is used for educational purposes only. We the Future | September 2018 Michael Green: The global goals we´ve ...
-
The following information is used for educational purposes only. Aprender un nuevo idioma es bueno para el cerebro Los investigadores desc...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are welcomed as far as they are constructive and polite.